Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Change again...

I know I have mentioned this before, but I do not like change. One of my best est friends in the whole world moved to the other side of the world earlier this week and I feel lost. I unintentionally spent the whole day with him the day he left. I went there to day good bye with the intention of being there 20 minutes tops, but 5 hrs later I left. I was so proud of myself I did not shed one tear until the very end. Even when he somehow talked me into packing his suitcases and running to his neighbors house to borrow a scale I did not cry. Right now it just seems like he is on one of his trips to south Dakota or Birmingham, not the other side of the world.

Yet, as I type this crying for me or him I do not which one yet. I find myself pondering my future. Maybe it is not Nashville for me either. If the current plan works out (a BIG if these days) I hope to find myself in England or Scotland next fall for school. That in itself is an unimaginable change, but one I keep hoping for with increasing anticipation. I even ponder things in my house to sell to help get me there.

So there it is. My blog for now.

No comments: