Sunday, March 30, 2008






Diane and me









Janet and I

















Diane Jack Daniels me
































duck on Griffith



















my baby sister came to town the week of my birthday and it was great fun to see her and show her my Nashville. Our 'big' trip was down to Lynchburg and the Jack Daniels Distillery. It was free which is always a plus, and it was a nice time to be had. Also during the week my dear friend Janet treated us to tea at Miss Mable's as a lovely break in an otherwise hectic week for her. She has always been infinitely kind, and I will miss her more than she knows once she is whisked away to Ann Arbor by her very very smart husband.

there are more pictures on my flickr pg and my picssa pgs, if you need those links, you know how to find me. :)

No comments: