Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another thing to the never do again list

We all have that list the one we secretly tuck away in the back of our heads when we do something that no matter the reasons we did it we will not be repeating the experience. Well to that list this week I add falling through a floor. Now granted I did not make it all the way to the ground, one leg went through the floor and the other one got twisted up and slammed into a joist. I am well bruised and scraped up on the right side of my body and the knee on the left leg is the unforantant recipient of a brace.

Fortuantly I have unbelievable friends who are taking me on in my misery making sure I am well fed and cared for, and driven to and fro. Tomorrow I go to the dr to see if I can hobble around without the crutches, i think there will be points I still will need them, but it would be nice to go without them for some parts of the day. I'll try and post pictures of something soon.

No comments: