Monday, February 22, 2010

How not to write a thesis Part II

So here we are...2weeks before Spring Break, 3 weeks before a full draft is due to the Grad School...and well I am writing. I have FINALLY figured out a way to organize myself, but there are still issues. I am a walking library because I can't get it together and I am to nervous to leave the house without every book relating to my thesis in case I get inspired to use a different quote other than the one I think I wanted.

I have 8 pages. Eight Pages that when I get them back I fully expect to be marked up to kingdom come. But I have 8pgs that I am happy with even if the committee is not. I know they are not thesis material yet, but they will be and so will I.

So off I go, to finish chapter 1 and begin Chapter 2 (which I think will be really good) and hope to hear from potential committee members.